Welcome to the place where I get to share all the fun ART related things I am doing. However, if you're here for business please go to kathysteelymurals.blogspot.com

Monday, October 24, 2016

Painting #16 finished!

Before this very busy weekend I finished another painting. I can't show it to you because it is a gift. I will post a picture of the recipient and said painting later this year.

About #16:
Each calendar year I challenge myself with how many books I can read. Usually it hovers around 30. This year I set a goal of twice as many paintings as books, so 60 paintings. This is October and my painting #16. I'm on book 22. Lots of 5x7 in the near future OR just make the same goal and try again next year.

What gifts are you prepared to give?
What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment