Welcome to the place where I get to share all the fun ART related things I am doing. However, if you're here for business please go to kathysteelymurals.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Father's Day 2017

You may have wondered what I've been up to for the last month. I took some time off from painting to create a life size sculpture of a man out of cardboard. Yup... cardboard. This sculpture was to honor my father, my Daddy. It was covered with tools and story clips.
*i planned to make a video of it and present it here on the blog... but there was a massive structural failure and the sculpture is no more.*


It was a wonderful month of work, smiles, memories, and creative vibe. Please contact me for story clips or more pictures that my Mom took. This work of art was very well received. I thank God for art as a way to express my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment