Welcome to the place where I get to share all the fun ART related things I am doing. However, if you're here for business please go to kathysteelymurals.blogspot.com

Monday, July 3, 2017

productive weekend

June turned into July and wow did i have a great weekend. No my house is not perfectly clean- that was the weekend before, sorry you missed it. No my to do list is not complete - that's next weekend. This time I took time out, let my right brain float around while my left brain took control.

Sleepy - 5X7 this little polar bear is just the right blend of color and white. He is waiting for you on Etsy $15

Never grow up - 11x14 is a fun exploration of action and shapes. (Yes that is my Daddy with his tongue out.) A girl who spins just to see her dress fly out. Whimsy is the key to this painting. $20

No comments:

Post a Comment