Welcome to the place where I get to share all the fun ART related things I am doing. However, if you're here for business please go to kathysteelymurals.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Success/ Sunday Art

I have a new goal, which is several goals smooshed into one. I want to finish a painting. I want to do plein air painting. I want to paint more haiku. Ta-Da, Sunday Art.

On Sunday mornings I have time before church and during nap time to paint undisturbed. I shrunk my aspirations to a 5x7, followed the inspiration of a haiku, and enjoyed Baroque music while I worked.

Coming from the woods
a bull has a lilac sprig
Dangling from a horn. 
~ Richard Wright


Thank you again to my fabulous husband who bought me a book of haiku and the year before bought me a huge set of paints. I'm faithful in using them, my love. Thanks for believing in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment