Welcome to the place where I get to share all the fun ART related things I am doing. However, if you're here for business please go to kathysteelymurals.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Art Class @ Gerard Studio, Stutz Building

So this fall I was able to take a figure drawing class with my Stutz art family.

I tried something new by doing values with color. This was a 5 minute sketch.
This is a complete drawing in just 20 minutes! 





This one is more about composition and foreshortening.








The classic reclining pose. 





I am the most proud of this one! The model performs with circus groups here in Indiana so her poses were twisty and a real challenge to draw. Again i tried the color and I really like the results. All in all I'd call this drawing a success. 

If you'd like to learn more about Gerard Studio classes please email me. I will send you the schedule. steelymarble@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment