Welcome to the place where I get to share all the fun ART related things I am doing. However, if you're here for business please go to kathysteelymurals.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Over Christmas break

Yes I work at a school. I've had the past two weeks off. Besides reading, watching movies, Christmas shopping and wrapping gifts, I have worked many hours on ART.
Sculpture: I've been working on a paper pulp sculpture since November. Part one is now in the painting stage. Part two is still in the paper pulp stage. Part three is tiny but not yet started.
Drawings: I'm working on drawing out some of my mural or TSB ideas. Perhaps in your city they also have a program to paint the Traffic Signal Boxes. I have just completed my second 5 part drawing for TSB. I hope to connect with city officials in early 2017.  
Keep watching this page for final photos of these and other exciting work. Meanwhile check out my art for sale ~ https://www.etsy.com/shop/AuntieKathysArt

No comments:

Post a Comment